[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip - which model?

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip - which model?
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:53:44 -0500
I vote for the Trip and I'm in.  The reason I like the idea of an RF vs.
an SLR is that it limits everyone to the same lens, "forcing" the
discipline of its limits.

And I'll volunteer to take it across the border once my turn is up and
mail it to the first CDN shooter.  Hell, I may use it to make some shots
at wineries in Niagara.  Hmmm... a wine-tasting TRIP.

Earl