[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip - which model? (Part 2)

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip - which model? (Part 2)
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 18:54:17 EST

Please count me in.

I'd vote for the RC, since it's a lot more capable than a Trip, but the  Trip
would be less to lose if something goes awry. Also, I think it would be a
good idea for participants to contribute to a central "banker" to cover import
duties where they might arise and possibly reimburse some of the shipping for
those who have a big bill (the cross-ocean shipments, for example).

Greg McGrath
Biloxi, MS, USA