[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:11:40 -0400
We Sassenachs haven't been worrying about that since the last Charlie lost
in 1746 up at Culloden! My father found himself as the only Englishman in a
Scottish regiment in WW2 and being married to a lady from Scotland, actually
from the Shetland Islands which she never considered to be part of Scotland,
the last Charlie was never quite put to rest in their house!!

jh