[OM] Re: New member

Subject: [OM] Re: New member
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:37:12 -0700
Ball games are taken far too seriously. No matter what your personal
preferences may be, football (soccer) seems to be the most universally
played ball game in the world. Early people in Central or South America had
a stadium version of a ball game for which the rules are totally unknown.
Anthropologists have determined that the losers were executed. Now that's
incentive to play hard. The post-game show was a bitch.  /jmac