[OM] Re: New member

Subject: [OM] Re: New member
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 00:44:25 -0700
As I recall the article I read on the subject didn't say they played to the
death but rather that the losers were executed after the game. A sacrifice
of some sort I think. There have been many sports where people played to the
death and some are still practiced today. Some slow moving sports just try
to  bore you to death. I'll refrain from naming any to avoid a flame war.

/jmac