[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:06:58 -0000
OK, a bit late I know, but I'm in if there's still room.  SE UK (SW
London).

And my vote is for a plain ol' OM-1 too.  I'll be in whatever, but an
OM-1 would be most fun.

A friend I was renting a house with until last September was actually
involved in the M*n*lta version of this idea.  They had 1 camera and 1
film, and it got sent around the world to 36 people.  I'm not sure
exactly how the film coped with being nuked each time it went through
customs, however.  I don't know if it's finished it's trip yet.  I must
speak to him and find out - I owe him a beer anyway !

Regards,

Jon