[OM] Re: Oly beats Canon...(long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly beats Canon...(long)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:21:37 -0800
Well. I guess neither one of us understands what the other is saying. I
thought we were talking about digital vs. 35mm where the focusing
screens are different sizes. The complaint is that DSLRs have small,
dim finders compared to SLRS. That is a fact. I was trying to say it
was related to the different sizes of the screens. It sounds like you
are saying that is not true.

But it is probably not worth carrying on with it.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA