[OM] Re: Vignetting on digital 50-200

Subject: [OM] Re: Vignetting on digital 50-200
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:43:16 -0800
Something is really odd. If it is vignetting at 83mm is should be terrible
at 50mm. It looks to me as if the elements constantly move the same
direction as the lens is zoomed.

I've never noticed any vignetting with mine but I haven't printed any
pictures yet. I just now double checked the view through the viewfinder and
did not see any vignetting. My eyes aren't the greatest though.

-jeff