[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:06:55 -0800
I like the idea. It would not really have to cost everyone $25.00
either. Once the camera is 'overseas' it would be relativly inexpensive
to send on to other folks until it needs to go 'overseas' yet again. For
example a camera that started heere in the US could go to all the
participating US members and then be sent to Canada to be passed among
the Canadian members. From there it could be sent to England, ect, ect,
ect. I am sure that there are those on the list that could afford, and
would be willing to shoulder the higher cost for overseas shipping. I
for one would be willing to send the camera on to an overseas list
member. Personally I think an OM-1 with a 50 1.8 would be the 'proper'
way to do things!

Jim Couch