[OM] Re: OT: Tilley Hats, was OM1 light meter

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Tilley Hats, was OM1 light meter
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:51:24 -0800
Maybe it was overstated. Certainly you can find things to like there as
you can< as someone else said, at other outdoorsy fashion shops like
Abercrombie and Fitch. But the the northwestern unfashionable,
function-only regional character is gone. I just hate to see everything
get homogenized.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA