[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip (website now live)

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip (website now live)
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:01:38 +0100
Hi Andrew,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew McPhee" <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 2:11 PM

> Hi all,
>
> I have registered a domain name and created a web site for the 'Sending an
> Olympus on a world trip' project, you can find it here:
> http://www.olympus-odyssey.com/
>
> As you will notice, I have come up with a proper name (the original was a
> bit of a mouthful).  The 'Sending an Olympus on a world trip' project will
> now be known as the 'Olympus Odyssey'.
>
> The web site is only one day old so take what you see with a grain of
salt,
> the groundrules are still being worked out.  No doubt details will change
> and I still have a lot to add to the pages.
>
> Your input as participants  in the Olympus Odyssey is greatly
> appreciated.  Please feel free to contribute feedback, suggestions and
> brickbats.  ;-)

count me "In" too...
and as I'm not far from Iwert, could be easyer to "bring or pick" the Item
directly, and as we are not far from Holland or Germany the transfer could
be made avoiding any "Post" issue... (another Insel meeting perhaps and an
opportunity to make some "contributions" in one location )
thanks for your efforts.
regards
marc
Namur - Belgium