[OM] Re: OT: Tilley Hats, was OM1 light meter

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Tilley Hats, was OM1 light meter
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:20:27 -0500
Well, I agree that the function over fashion factor is pretty much gone,
too, at least for the most part.  Last Fall I bought an EB long sleeve
shirt of VERY heavy cotton with two large breast pockets, sleeve straps
for rolling up sleeves, and generally kick-arse stitching/construction.
Nice enough to wear under a casual sport jacket, made to last.  I admit
I was a bit surpised to find it in the EB collection.

Earl