[OM] Re: The joy of prime lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: The joy of prime lenses
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 02:19:07 -0800
Bernard Frangoulis wrote:

>I was rather disappointed by what I got with the 135/2,8 + 1.5xTC
>(Kenko): most pictures were not sharp, probably a problem with
>focussing or rather a difficulty in handling the lens steady, I don't
>know.

Are you sure it isn't the teleconverter? At least here, Kenko has the
reputation of being on the cheap, rather than the quality, end of
brands. I wouldn't buy a Kenko lens.

Hey, Jim Couch, how's that test of Soligor and Kiron 1.5x converters
going?? You just were waiting for a little nudge, right? :-)

Moose