[OM] New England OM Meeting

Subject: [OM] New England OM Meeting
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:32:20 -0800 (PST)
I have devised strategy (i think) that would help me organize this meeting...
Here are my thoughts:
It makes sense to have it either before the summer or after, since it is the
season when everyone takes vacations.  I hope we can pull off one before, but
it might be getting too late.
I am going to post similar message by the end of the week, just in case anyone
interested missed it.
Here is the strategy (feel free to disagree, offer better options, I don't take
this things personally):
a)  I send another reminder and those interested send me off list their
location, a suggested location and dates when they won't be available.
b)  I organize this info and send it to the list (names need not be included).
You send me what you think a reasonable location is and after I organize the
info I post it on the list and do this until we narrow it down to one and
everyone agrees.
I think this would be the most efficient way to organize it and the most fair,
allowing for equal exposure to the decision process for everyone, since some of
us are in the digest mode.
Let me know what you are thinking.  I hope it is huge.
Boris

http://mail.yahoo.com