[OM] FS - The OM 10 grab bag special.

Subject: [OM] FS - The OM 10 grab bag special.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:59:03 EST
OK, everyone needs a back up body or two.  Some of us have a kid we  want to
get to shooting some film.  Some of us just need a little  more stuff to take
up the precious space we have available.  Many of  us have too dang many
cameras and not enough space for the ones we do  have.  I have accumulated too
dang
much stuff and some of it needs to go  live with you.  Here is the deal.  For
$35 I will package, pay postage  in the USA and ship you a fully function OM
10 with a third party zoom lens of  my choice (no fungus, crud or dead insects
inside them). Everything will be very  nice condition and fully functional.
Not a half bad price in that it  includes postage in the USA and a couple
bucks of packaging material.   It would even include postage to some places
outside the USA if the postage is  not too expensive.

Now comes the interesting part.  I'm also going to include some extras  of my
choice.  Here again, nice fully functioning OM or OM related  stuff.  Could
be a mini tripod, flash, some filters, a case . . . only  I will know and then
only as I package it. Bottom line is I need to get  some stuff out of here and
I've got as bunch of stuff.  Your package  will be worth the $35 you paid and
then some.  So this is the chance for  you to roll the dice and get a
surprise from Texas.  I don't expect any  disappointments.  If you think you
got
scr%w%d, I refund your money plus  return postage.

Contact me off list and please don't ask me to slip the 16mm or my e-1 in  as
your surprise/surprises.

If you want me to include a manual adapter with this kit, add $20 and let  me
know ahead of time as I only have two of them and when they are gone, they
are gone.

Bill Barber