[OM] Re: #085

Subject: [OM] Re: #085
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:12:28 -0000
Hi James,

I don't have an answer, I wouldn't have thought 65 miles would make that
much difference. I am posting in a 1-2 week time frame depending on whether
I burn enough film to warrant removing it from the camera. #085 was from
weekend of 12th/13th. Perhaps it's a pollution thing :-) Thanks for looking.

--Graham

From: "James Royall" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>