[OM] Re: Quick test - was: Re: Re: Vignetting on digital 50-200

Subject: [OM] Re: Quick test - was: Re: Re: Vignetting on digital 50-200
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:14:17 -0800 (PST)
> But its more likely to be one of your fellow Zuikoholics who
> want to upgrade to one of the f/2.0 zooms out later this year.

That 150/2 is a real hubba hubba lens.

Alas, with my budget, I'll be stuffing old Zuikos on it for the
forseeable future.  However, if things prove out, I might be
able to finally try my hand at wildlife photography. That's
something I've always wanted to do.

We like to grouse about the AF speed of the E-1, but the fact
is, it's as good, if not better than the AF on many legendary
film wonderbricks. Compared to an F5 it isn't all that bad. I
know, technology keeps marching forward, but it wasn't too long
ago that the best of the best wasn't nearly as good as the
mediocre today.

AG

Make Yahoo! your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs