[OM] Stinkin ISPs

Subject: [OM] Stinkin ISPs
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:11:21 -0800 (PST)
I am furious!  I had wrote a nifty essay on compositional things
typing it all out and hit the send button.

My ISP popped a DNS test up which heisted my connection. Instead
of my email getting to this list, my browser was forwarded to
another site.  Ok, just hit the back button.  Nope. Didn't work.
The ISP had refreshed my IP address!  I couldn't even get back
to the last screen to copy the text!

If I was a REAL customer I'd be dialing the help desk and giving
them an earful. Instead, I've got to hold my fury until tomorrow
when I can rip the ISP manager apart.  I KNOW where his desk is!
 I won't cut my replacement any slack!  This was his idea.

All of you should be angry too. It was one of my better pieces
of writing.

AG

<sounds of thrown objects striking stationary objects>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail