[OM] Re: Stinkin ISPs

Subject: [OM] Re: Stinkin ISPs
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:16:10 -0800 (PST)
> You certain it was your ISP that did this?
> Sounds strangely symptomatic of a "browser hijacker."

I thought so too, at first. I put in bogus info just in case.
Ended up that it really was the ISP. They changed DNS servers.
My 98SE machine wasn't too happy and wouldn't take at first.
Took about five or six times before things settled in. Finally
called tech support and got things straightened out.

You all will just have to go on with the knowledge that you
missed one of my best posts.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com