[OM] Re: 21mm F2 and 24mm f2 - worth the extra over the slower 21 and 24

Subject: [OM] Re: 21mm F2 and 24mm f2 - worth the extra over the slower 21 and 24 zuikos?
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:24:58 +0100

On 23 Mar 2005, at 12:51, jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Damn can't get rid of the zuikoholism....

<SNIP>

> my question is it worth buying the ....

<SNIP>

>  when I already have the ....

<SNIP>

Are you not answering your own question already in your first remark?
Of course it's worth buying one, even two or three, if it's a Zuiko and
you're a Zuikoholic ;)

Ahh, I get it: you're looking for justification of the form of "XXX
said that it was worth it, so I do not have to feel guilty over wanting
one", right? :)

On a serious note, my 24/2 does see a lot more exercise than its 24/2.8
cousin (yes, I have both). I've not done any side-by-side comparisons,
though, and I am convinced that they're both fine lenses.

--thomas