[OM] cold cure, was Re: software patents - EU Legislation

Subject: [OM] cold cure, was Re: software patents - EU Legislation
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:35:48 +0000
Thanks Boris ;-).  I will print that out and see if my wife won't
consider trying some as well.

I was going to reply off-List, but I thought that I would mention
garlic soup as prepared for me by a Czech friend (Hind helicopter pilot
in the Republic's air force).  You need loads of garlic, boiling water,
pepper and some sort of meat, preferably dried meat like speck or
schinken.  Boil it all together while you have a shower to get rid of
the smell of smoke and alcohol from the night before (it is a hangover
cure after all); by the time you get to it there will be little taste
left in the garlic.  Drink hot with a remedial beer, preferably a
Budwar.

OM content: my Czech friend, Jarda, used a P*ntax, but he admired my

Chris
p.s. my doctor told me that of course I could drink alcohol with my
antibiotics; it's the only way to keep healthy!  cb