[OM] Re: #089

Subject: [OM] Re: #089
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:26:53 -0400
That boat wreck looks pretty; a lick of paint would work wonders!

A piece in today's Independent [UK] newspaper about the recent fortunes of
beach huts includes this paragraph:

"Only last November, a wooden hut at Mudeford [Christchurch, Hampshire] was
sold for £140,000, despite the fact that it was just 16ft by 12ft and had no
electricity or plumbing."

Hitch up the wreck and the shack and you could turn a fortune :-)

jh