[OM] Re: Ot snipe programme

Subject: [OM] Re: Ot snipe programme
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:25:49 -0600
On 25 Mar 2005 at 14:03, Chris Barker wrote:

> John
>
> Try www.esnipe.com.  It works for me (except when I don't bid enough
> of course ;-))

My first three experiences with esnipe were bad.  Their server failed to
connect and bid on all three occasions, and I had bid more than enough to
have won the auctions.

Maybe they've improved things...

Meanwhile, I've been using www.stealthbid.com and have had great
success.  Every single auction that I bid enough to win, I got in and won.
It's cheap -- you get some freebies to start with, then you buy "points".  You
only have to pay "points" if you win, and the actual fee is just pennies.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN  46383
cygnus at ctgonline dot org

"Enjoy every sandwich." -- Warren Zevon

"At Microsoft, Quality is Job....oh, I dunno.... 7 or 8, maybe?"