[OM] OT - shift lens for digital

Subject: [OM] OT - shift lens for digital
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:48:41 -0800
He uses a C*non with a large format style bellows & lens. Interesting to see
what looks like vignetting in the shifted images.

http://www.outbackphoto.com/workflow/wf_48/essay.html

Horseman also makes a bellows marketed for digital backs.

http://www.horsemanusa.com/vcc.html

-jeff
The image caught my eye because I was there at about the same time ... a
couple miles from where I work. The boat is a dredge used in the salt flats.
It's in a town called Alviso at the south end of the San Francisco Bay. This
area used to have a lot of duck hunters. There is a small ghost town called
Drawbridge that really catered to the hunters. It more or less sunk into the
mud and was abandoned. unfortunately many of the old shacks were burned down
several years ago even though the park service tries to limit access to it.