[OM] Re: New Fred Miranda upsizing software

Subject: [OM] Re: New Fred Miranda upsizing software
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:07:08 -0500
From: <NSURIT@xxxxxxx>

> Well, Tom, you have been away too long.  You should know that on this
> list,
> "good deal" and "D70/D100" are mutually exclusive terms.  Now go sit  in
> the
> corner and reflect on the errors of your ways.
>
> Is the Epson 7600 at home?  I really use to like you.  That is  fading . .
> .
> [;^)  Bill Barber

Careful or I'll pull someone over to the Dark Side :)

Actually, both are incredible bodies and at the time I made the decision,
for my purposes (i.e. the 12-24 zoom), the only choice.  We all know it's
not the camera, it's what's behind the camera.

Of course, 12mp is going to be nice to feed the 7600.

Tom