[OM] Re: OT eb*y feedback protocol

Subject: [OM] Re: OT eb*y feedback protocol
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:58:29 EST

In a message dated 3/27/2005 11:15:08 AM Central Standard Time,
simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  *refuse pointblank* to leave feedback first as a purchaser, and as a
vendor  *always* leave immediate feedback when I have received  payment.

As a seller, I describe my item well, use good pictures and offer a money
back guarantee.  I communicated well with the buyer.  When I get  payment, I
post feedback and let the chips fall where they may.

As a buyer, if the item is as described and shipped promptly, I post
positive feedback for the seller.  My opinion of them is not  predicated on
what they
might post about me.  I do pay very quickly and  communicate well.

If there is a problem with the item or transaction, I try to work it  out.
If it is resolved in a positive manner, I will usually post positive  feedback
and make comment that they resolved problem.  If the item arrives  8 weeks
after the purchase and is a great item as described the seller is going  to get
neutral feedback.

If you send me a load of crap and don't resolve the issue, I will
reciprocate in kind.

My approach is one of generosity and practicing "The Golden  Rule,"  Bill
Barber