[OM] Re: OT eb*y feedback protocol

Subject: [OM] Re: OT eb*y feedback protocol
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 01:25:13 +0000
But the thing was otherwise in LN condition, and I bought it to use, not to
look at, and I was able to fix it in less than a minute.  Even if I had not
been able to and the prong on the catch thingy had broken off when I tried to
straighten it, the entire mechanism with the bent part is available for less
than the cost of shipping the thing back.  To me, it was a win-win proposition.
 If I could bend it back without breaking it, it serves the purpose for which I
bought it.

I may actually expend some brainpower and send the seller, apparently a newbie,
who had zero feedback at the time I bid, an email with a bit of unsolicited
advice, and then leave him positive feedback.  I'll also point out that he
shouldn't send via snail mail a shipping notice with the UPS tracking number
postmarked the same day I received the thing.  The notice got here today; the
thing got here day before yesterday.  First things first, you know.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --