[OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor
From: "Radix" <rascalia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:16:27 +0700
Hi guys,
interesting discussion here, but there's an interesting article about DOF of
a digital camera
http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/dof/index.html
sorry if it's been posted before.

BTW, this is kinda my introduction post to the list. Been lurking for a
couples of month, and i'm from Indonesia, that's right guys :) (i know
indonesian isn't very popular on the web *sigh*)... but at least here's one
that started to become a zuikoholic... is that a good thing? :)

I got a OM-4 and couples of zuiko lenses, and couples of question for you
guys, but that's for another post i guess... so this is all for now, and
sorry for my english.
regards from Indonesia,
Radix