[OM] Re: OT eb*y feedback protocol

Subject: [OM] Re: OT eb*y feedback protocol
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:57:19 +0100
  It might be the users of course, but they are extremely impersonal.  I
find it much better to write my own emails personally to the buyer or
seller.  I am on a score of only 27 at the moment, mind.  Those with
scores in the hundreds might find it difficult to write personal
emails.  But remember what happens to large companies when they lose
the personal touch with their customers ...

Chris