[OM] Re: New England OM Meeting

Subject: [OM] Re: New England OM Meeting
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:23:47 EST

In a message dated 3/28/2005 1:13:05 PM Central Standard Time,
alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx writes:

If no  one has any plans for Labor day, I would like us to meet around that
date,  because Bill Barber would be able to join us.

Please don't plan it around my schedule and if it is around Labor Day, I
will do my best to be there.  I'll be in Boston the few days before LD, in
Maine
the Saturday and Sunday before LD and then back in Boston for a couple of
days after LD.  I may or may not be able to break away from family  when you
schedule.  Just don't figure my being there into the  equation.  Bill Barber