[OM] Re: New England OM Meeting

Subject: [OM] Re: New England OM Meeting
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:16:21 -0500
Since is live near Boston that would be my top choice, but I still like the
Newport idea.  Portsmouth also would be good.  I travel a lot for work so my
schedule is always up in the air.  Currently, I don't think the first
weekend in May is good for me.  The next two weekends look good.  Where does
everyone live?

Beware, if I come to Newport you might get a cruel acceptance of a casual
invitation!  ;-)

Dean