[OM] Sigma macro

Subject: [OM] Sigma macro
From: "Andrew Palmer" <apal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:23:48 +0100
  Thanks again, Moose.  I can now shift everything so infinity focus is back in
the right position.  But in use it then slips again.  Perhaps there is a screw
somewhere inaccessible.  I am afraid to investigate further as I guess from
past experience that tiny springs would fly across the room and ball bearings
would patter onto the carpet.  I would then spend a fruitless day running a
magnet over the floor and end up with another doorstop.  I have asked Sigma for
a quote and they say GBP 60 plus parts, which is more than I paid for the lens.
 I'll learn to live with the shifting focus.