[OM] Re: 'R'ewind button on 4T stuck??!

Subject: [OM] Re: 'R'ewind button on 4T stuck??!
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:20:13 +0100
From: "ScottGee1" <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Scott,

This has happened to me twice with an OM SP. I fiddled around a bit and got
it going again but without knowing quite how I did it. My theory is that
when loading the film I accidentally pushed in the B lock button and the
camera wouldn't wind on without me setting the shutter to 'B' or the red
'60' for mechanical operation. If it happens again I plan to stay calm and
observe what is happening, unlike the two previous occasions when absolute
panic set in and rational thought went straight out the window.

--Graham