[OM] Re: 'R'ewind button on 4T stuck??!

Subject: [OM] Re: 'R'ewind button on 4T stuck??!
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:50:45 -0500
Well.  After taking a close look at the entire situation, I noticed
that the shutter was wound only half-way, apparently left as it was
when I finished the roll and couldn't advance to another (38th?)
frame.

With the back open, I gently but firmly thumbed the advance lever
around and the wheels turned, the shutter cocked and the 'R' button
popped out.  Doh!

Pay no attention to that man behind the (shutter) curtain . . .

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I've got another poser that I'll post
as a separate question.

Cheers!/ScottGee1