[OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:17:20 -0800 (PST)
> You're running Linux? It looked reasonably friendly for a
> Win environment.  Dunno.  Maybe Mark D. will elucidate?

Linux? Me? You've got to be kidding. I still haven't adapted
very well from the MSDOS days. Naw, I'm running 98SE on one
computer and XP-professional on another.

> So far I've found that to be pretty characteristic of
> Olympus digital cameras.  Also auto WB is very good on the
> C-8080.  Same on the E-1?

Maybe, but I've gotten into the habit of locking in my own WB
setting, unless I do a custom WB with a white sheet of paper.

> > Now where is that stinkin 4/3 adaptor?
> If you got that in less than a week, it would be some kind
> of record, wouldn't it?

But I'm SPECIAL. I should be able to move to the front of the
line at least once in my life. Is it too much to ask that they
have a stash of them right next to the reps and they could slap
a mailing label on the box and toss it into the shipping bin?

Don't they know that I've got a selection of primo-delux
blonde-nosed lenses just waiting to direct friendly photons into
the E-1?

AG