[OM] Re: 'R'ewind button on 4T stuck??!

Subject: [OM] Re: 'R'ewind button on 4T stuck??!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:59:31 -0500
Well, the button should pop up automatically when you wind the shutter the
next time.  IF you cannot wind the shutter and you cannot fire it, the
problem is probably greasy latches which have allowed you to overwind the
shutter.  Gears are now jammed out of sync.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977