[OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 06:40:43 +0100
I've only just had the chance to come back and start reading responses
properly, and I see there are plenty of them. Trying out the dof
calculator, I see there is no easy relationship between 4/3 dof and
35mm dof, even looking at a lens of double the focal length. So the
only answer is to print out a chart for a lens and use that.

James