[OM] Re: WTS 50mm Mamiya Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: WTS 50mm Mamiya Lens
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:05:35 -0800 (PST)
> Yeah, they shift, but they won't swing, i.e., the lens
> standard won't pivot about its vertical axis.

I'm thinking that the 4x5 Crown front standard has some ability
to be reconfigured to allow tilting of the lens to the left or
right. It requires a screwdriver.  I don't have it here with me
at work, otherwise I'd take a quick peek at it. Regardless, I've
personally found swings to be the least usable of the movements.
Shifts are much more important to me.

The RB67 really is a nice camera and those lenses have a
signature look to them.

AG