[OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 06:45:11 -0500
Ken:

I forgot to add a thank you for the plug for my new company!

Anyone who has an E-1 or EVOLT and wants the monochrome sensor
modification, simply send your E-1 and one lens to me, and I will get to
work on the installations.  Given the order backlog, the constraints of
sensor supply, the delicacy of the modification and rigourous testing we
insist on here, I cannot promise a quick turnaround.  It may, in fact,
take 2-3 months to have your order fulfilled and back in your hands.

You don't need to call or write ahead of time, just include your contact
information in the packaging, and I will contact you once I receive your
kit.  To speed things up, however, PLEASE include which sensor model you
would like installed.  The silver nitrate, platinum or palladium models
are all subtly different.  Yes, you can try and fool people by modifying
a silver nitrate sensor image to "look" like platinum or palladium, but
it really isn't the same.  We're working on a glass plate model; I'll
keep you posted.

Earl Dunbar
Prop., Back to the Future Technologies, Ltd.