[OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1
From: iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:52:38 +0100
Original message:

> > I guess you also got the model where the front of the lens
>> has been  silver-plated?

>> Nahh, AG has  a dremel ;)

>Shudder!  It's still under warranty!  Why do you think I'm so
>impatient waiting for the 4/3 adaptor to arrive?  I've got a
>half dozen silver-nosed lenses chomping at the bit.

>AG

I don't want to disappoint anybody, but the front ring of the 14-54 is
plastic... so the dremel wouldn't be of much effect! However one could dremel a
filter ring without glass to get a nice silver nose effect.

And the OM-adaptor is REALLY worth the wait. The Digital Zuiko's are, well,
digital I suppose.
Nice, but. The overall impression of my pictures till now is that the best ones
are coming from my "old zuiko's", but this might as well be the larger
aperture, shallower DOF.

Iwert.

ps: AG, I really like your show off! makes me wanting to try harder!