[OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 14:29:26 -0800
It is interesting that with the Kodak Pro/N that each lens used on it
has to be "registered" with the camera and it is saved in the camera
software, as I understand it. Part of it has to do with getting the
color right. I suspect that a camera's lens line is matched to the
built in camera software. If you are using an adaptor and a lens that
is not already programmed into the camera you get the problem you are
talking about.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA
http://homepage.mac.com/wincros/PhotoAlbum3.html