[OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 20:11:07 -0500
My apologies.  When things don't 'jive', I put on my test engineering
hat and start, well, testing.  This also makes me very unpopular at
the few parties to which I'm invited.

Sorry to hear this.  The possibility of using OM lenses on a dSLR and
achieving excellent results was intriguing.

Ah, well . . . Thanks!/ScottGee1