[OM] Re: Another One Out Of The Closet

Subject: [OM] Re: Another One Out Of The Closet
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 09:15:02 -0800
I would hate to see you go. It is the same group of people with
resources on photography and OM you will not find anywhere else. I have
taken a vacation from the list from time to time and here I am.

The list has never been OM only. Lots of threads about other Olympus
cameras and even recorders have all been considered not far enough off
topic for objection and even discussions about the fine points of
photography, not strictly related to OM, have been OK. Not to mention
all those discussions of topics that have almost civility to a halt. It
is natural for an alert, accomplished group of photographers who know
each other to take an interest in, to participate in and to discuss the
direction that photography has gone and what they are doing. A few of
us are no longer interested in doing film ourselves, but I don't think
we are typical on the list.

After all, what is more natural than an interest in the latest versions
of bright, shiny objects.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA
http://homepage.mac.com/wincros/PhotoAlbum3.html