[OM] Re: Another One Out Of The Closet

Subject: [OM] Re: Another One Out Of The Closet
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 13:09:43 -0500
AG Schnozz wrote:

> Most lists are all about the technology. This one just uses the
> OM "hook" to give it a name. This list transcends the OM camera
> line.

Hear, hear! With digital coming/almost here/here, I have decided not
to put significant amounts of money into my OM-1 or -PC or my Oly
rangefinders. Those cameras still are capable of taking marvelous
photographs. So will a digital SLR when I finally take the plunge.

The draw here for me is the photography. There are several excellent
photographers on this list who inspire me and take some wonderful
shots. That art happens almost regardless of what equipment one
uses. And as long as there's some discussion of what to do with all
of this metal and glass, I'll be around.

Steve