[OM] Re: Another One Out Of The Closet

Subject: [OM] Re: Another One Out Of The Closet
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:58:52 -0300
Quite agree.
Wouldn't it had been for a broken ttl conn 3, I wouldn't have found this
list. Wouldn't have I found this list so valuable, my OM-2 would still be in
the closet. I started taking pictures again, and found them to be better
than before. Besides, I found myself learning on most different topics: the
so called OT topics. Not that all of them are interesting for me in this
moment of my life. Moreover, I'm taking seriously Bill Barber's advice and
began participating in www.montevideo.gub.uy/fotografia/ - reluctantly
because of idiosyncratic reasons but I did.
Although DSLR are commonly seen here, especially Nikons, I cannot afford one
of any DSLR *and* a new computer for a while. But I've been learning in this
list -and out of it- quite a bit of PS; I've even took out of my library my
old Sears-Zemansky General Physics book to read about colorimetry (sp?)
And all this is somehow away from my profession, but not quite.

Fernando.