[OM] Re: Lens cleaning

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens cleaning
From: BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:15:51 -0400
I haven't touched a Kimwipe in over 20 years, but I do remember them as being
rather stiff and scratchy (Weren't those two cartoon characters?). I use
microfiber cloths, and love them. Never a mark left behind. I have some made by
3M that have a sort of waffle texture, and prefer them above all others.

Yex, Polarizers seem to have a bit of grease that escapes from the ring and
manages to cover the surface at just the right moment. There's a product called
ROR, for residual oil remover, that does the trick when used with the cloth.

Bill Pearce

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.