[OM] Re: olympus digital camera service manuals

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus digital camera service manuals
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 16:28:48 -0500
As far as I know, Olympus has decided not to train anyone to repair their
digital cameras except their own people.  (I've heard it's the same for
C*n*n, btw.)

I purchased some of the repair manuals for the earliest models in the past,
but haven't bothered to order any in quite a while so I don't know if I can
still get them.  Since Olympus "flat rates" their repairs often for less
than what I would have to charge for the parts alone, it's not reasonable
for me to invest the time to teach myself to work on them.