[OM] WTB Flash cable E-300 to T32

Subject: [OM] WTB Flash cable E-300 to T32
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 23:56:25 +0100
I've never been a big fan of flash, so T32 atop the camera has done me
fine when needed, as I would not go to the lengths/expense of some kind
of off hotshoe flash mount. I've realised, though, one of the benefits
of autofocus - the camera can be held in the right hand, with the left
acting as flash holder. So all I need for a setup with as much swivel
and tilt as the human arm can provide is a cable. I'll even be able to
use the fill-in built in flash for fill-in. Am I limited to those
supplied by Olympus? The T32 won't work TTL, so all I need is something
to fire the flash. Will a generic flash cable do the job? Anyone got
anything spare they're not using?

James