[OM] Re: Lens cleaning

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens cleaning
From: Mike Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:27:11 -0400
On 4/3/05 10:10 PM, "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm sure there have been other references to their use as safe,
> lint-free cloth for cleaning lenses, but don't have them at hand.

Not only that, but they are sold as such - in my lab we have a big 32 oz.
bottle of lens cleaning solution. It is labeled "to be used ONLY with the
Kim Wipes cleaning station" or some such restriction. We use it on our
microscopes, eye glasses, LCD projectors, laptop screens, etc... I've never
had a problem with the Kim wipes damaging any surface I've used them on.

-mike