[OM] Re: WTB Flash cable E-300 to T32

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB Flash cable E-300 to T32
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 07:10:40 -0400
There is no PC socket on the E-300?  According to the Oly spec sheet
(http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_product_blue.asp?l=1&p=&bc=&product=1140&fl=4)

it does.  I would suppose there are trigger voltage cautions, but what
other limitations would there be?  I wouldn't expect OM-series flashes
to be fully compatible with E series TTL, but, I would expect you could
at least use them in normal auto mode.

Earl